Reserve a Room
The library makes meeting and study spaces available to patrons as part of our mission to be a community hub for the people we serve. Rooms are available for trainings, meetings, presentations, tutoring, and studying.
- To reserve a room ahead of time, at least one person in the group using the room must be a Thomas Ford Memorial Library cardholder.
- Room use on a first-come first-served basis is available to all.
- Businesses are welcome to use library rooms, but no for-profit activities, including sales pitches or purchases, may take place.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 6 months in advance.
- Standing reservations for specific days of the week and times cannot be accepted.
- Read our full policy on meeting room use
- If you are a tutor, please read our tutoring policy
Click one of the buttons below to get started.